Open SSL stopped supporting versions prior to 1.0.1 over 12 months ago (i.e. Changes since Open SSH 7.4 ========================= This is a bugfix release.
Security -------- * ssh(1), sshd(8): Fix weakness in CBC padding oracle countermeasures that allowed a variant of the attack fixed in Open SSH 7.3 to proceed.
* ssh(1), sshd(8): Free fd_set on connection timeout.
- Skype names for kinky chat
- an error occurred while setup was updating partition
- name love dating
- Adult chat for mature adults
- mr bean dating adventures funny
- Unsensered sex chat
- Free webcam broadcast adult site
* Refuse RSA keys Open SSH 7.5 has just been released.
It will be available from the mirrors listed at shortly.
Includes fixes for some memory and file descriptor leaks in error paths.
bz#2687 * ssh-keyscan(1): Correctly hash hosts with a port number.
* ssh(1), sshd(8): Allow form-feed characters to appear in configuration files.
* sshd(8): Fix regression in Open SSH 7.4 support for the server-sig-algs extension, where SHA2 RSA signature methods were not being correctly advertised.Open SSH also includes transitional support for the legacy SSH 1.3 and 1.5 protocols that may be enabled at compile-time.More information on donations may be found at: deprecation notice ========================= We plan on retiring more legacy cryptography in future releases, specifically: * In the next major release (expected June-August), removing remaining support for the SSH v.1 protocol (currently client-only and compile- time disabled).bz#2650 * ssh(1): Detect and report excessively long configuration file lines.bz#2651 * Merge a number of fixes found by Coverity and reported via Redhat and Free BSD.* ssh-keygen(1): Fix corruption of known_hosts when running "ssh-keygen -H" on a known_hosts containing already-hashed entries.